BM14200 Roller Brake Tester
The BM14200 roller brake tester has one of the strongest designs in the market and is built to withstand a high daily throughput of fully laden vehicles.
This brake tester features a large range of options that allows for a customized configuration.
The BM14200 roller brake tester is approved by several international authorities i.e. RWTÜV Germany and complies with the ISO standard.
- IT system using latest app technology for smartphone and tablet (Windows and Android).
- The most comprehensive load simulation system program.
- The display can be mounted either on the wall, saving floor space, or on floor column devices, that are designed so equipment is protected even when floor is cleaned with chemicals. It can also be mounted on a trolley making it easy to move around.
- Large chain wheels reduces required maintenance of chains and increases the life of gears, motors and other components.
- Hot galvanized subframes can be concreted into the ground before the actual brake tester is installed.
- The subframes ensures easier planning and implementation of installation as well as correct alignment of the brake tester during concreting.
- Can be installed both indoor and outdoor in most environments from -30ºC to 60°C and humidity up to 95.
- Optional split bed installation over an inspection pit.
- Normal workshops performing repair of any light or heavy vehicle.
- Preferred model by vehicle inspection bodies, as it can be configured for very high throughput and handle continuous tests of full laden axles.
- Used by various authorities at motorway lay-by stations as part of enforcement schemes.
- Selected by some of the most prestigious vehicle inspection companies worldwide.
BM14200 brochure EN (PDF)
Product Short Description :
In-ground brake tester for testing light and heavy vehicles with axle load up to 20000 kg.
- Dimensions: N/A
- Weight: N/A
- Roller bed per side (1000 mm rollers) LxWxH: 910 x 1285 x 622 mm
- Roller bed per side (1250 mm rollers) LxWxH: 910 x 1535 x 622 mm
- Roller bed per side (1600 mm rollers) LxWxH: 910 x 1885 x 622 mm
- Subframe for split bed installation per side (1000 mm rollers) LxWxH: 990 x 1355 x 300 mm
- Subframe for split bed installation per side (1250 mm rollers) LxWxH: 990 x 1605 x 300 mm
- Subframe for split bed installation per side (1600 mm rollers) LxWxH: 990 x 1955 x 300 mm
- Roller diameter: 260 mm
- Roller length: 1000 mm, 1250 mm, 1600 mm
- Height of middle cover plate over floor level: 75 mm
- Roller height over floor level front/rear: 35/75 mm
- Friction coefficient of roller from factory dry/wet: Min. 0.8/0.7
- Wheel span: 890 to 2890/3390/4090 mm
- Distance between roller centres: 493 mm
- Maximum test axle weight: 16000 kg, 20000 kg
- Gear motor size: 11 kW, 15 kW
- Max. brake force measurement: 3600 daN, 5500 daN
- Test speed: 2.7 km/h
- Display (LxWxH): 930 x 820 x 100 mm
- Control box (LxWxH): 760 x 600 x 210 mm
- Display brake force scale: 0 – 800 daN, 0 – 4000 daN
- Brake force measuring accuracy: 0 – 100 daN: +/-2 daN, > 100 daN: +/-2% FS
- Pedal force measuring accuracy: 0 – 100 daN: +/-1 daN
- Operating temperature: -15°C to +50°C
- Power and fuses: 3 x 400 Vac + N + PE, Min. 50/80 Amp, 3 x 230 Vac + PE, Min. 80/125 Amp