BM20200 Mobile Test Line
The BM20200 mobile test line is a unique, strong and reliable on-ground test line for testing of light and heavy vehicles.
The BM20200 mobile test line consists of one or more of the following equipment designing a customized test line:
All equipment will be controlled from one embedded electronics; the X200 system.
The equipment features a large range of options, that allows for a customized configuration.
READ MORE ABOUT THE EQUIPMENT
- IT system using latest app technology for smartphone and tablet (Windows and Android).
- Optional split bed installation over an inspection pit.
- The display can be mounted either on the wall, saving floor space, or on floor column devices, that are designed so equipment is protected even when floor is cleaned with chemicals. It can also be mounted on a trolley making it easy to move around.
- Placed directly on the floor indoor or outdoor without need of civil work.
- Can be installed as split bed over an inspection pit.
- Can be installed both indoor and outdoor in most environments from -30ºC to 60°C and humidity up to 95.
- Normal workshops for repair and test of light and heavy vehicles.
- Can be placed directly on-ground on locations such as indoor and outdoor repair workshops, lay-bys at highways, port entry areas, gravel ground at remote areas etc.
BM20200 brochure EN (PDF)
Product Short Description :
Mobile test line with roller brake tester, wheel play detector and tacho tester for light and heavy vehicles.
- Dimensions: N/A
- Weight: N/A
- Max. test axle weight – brake tester: 16000 kg, 20000 kg
- Max. test axle weight – wheel play detector: 20000 kg
- Max. test axle weight – tacho tester: 16000 kg