The BM40000 suspension tester consists of a one bed system with a vibration plate for left and right wheel.
The suspension tester features a large range of options that allows for a customized configuration.
- All steel is of highest quality and hot galvanized.
- Aluminium vibration plates.
- Can be supplied in a minimum configuration and still allows for later upgrade to all options.
- Prepared for test line expansion including roller brake tester, speedometer tester and side slip tester all controlled from the same electronics with results shown on one display.
- Integrated guide.
- Advanced graphics printout.
- Diagnostic printout with or without connection to PC/Notebook.
- Calculation of test results according to the requirements of many national authorities.
- BM FlexCheck software:
- Advanced data collection, storing and presentation of test results.
- Data capture from a complete inspection lane.
- PDA/smartphone/tablet solution that allows the operator to control and monitor the test results directly on a handheld unit.
- Large point meters for left and right wheel values.
- 50 mm high bright digital readout of imbalance between left and right wheel.
- Vertical vibration from app. 25 down to 3 Hz simulating all road conditions.
- Wheel weight is continously measured during test and the lowest is saved for comparison with the static wheel weight.
- The ratio between the weights is the EUSAMA value (road adhesion value) that is presented in percentage on the display and printout.