BM5010 Roller Brake Tester
The BM5010 roller brake tester is capable of measuring up to 1450 daN/kgf in each wheel, which equals or out-performs most conventional brake testers on the market.
This brake tester features a large range of options that allows for a customized configuration.
- IT system using latest app technology for smartphone and tablet (Windows and Android).
- The display can be mounted either on the wall, saving floor space, or on floor column devices, that are designed so equipment is protected even when floor is cleaned with chemicals. It can also be mounted on a trolley making it easy to move around.
- Can be supplied with wheels and trolley for easy moving around by one person.
- Can easily be transported from site to site on a flatbed truck or trailer. This allows for sharing the brake tester between different sites or to perform brake test of vehicles at fleet owners site.
- Can be installed in-ground using a hot galvanized subframe. Thus it can be used on-ground in a temporary location and later moved to a new location to be – if requested – installed in-ground.
- Can be installed both indoor and outdoor in most environments from -30ºC to 60°C and humidity up to 95.
- Normal workshops performing repair of any light vehicle.
- Vehicle inspection bodies.
- In workshops placed directly on the floor saving cost of civil work.
Product Short Description :
A strong on-ground/mobile brake tester for light vehicles with axle load up to 6000 kg.
- Dimensions: N/A
- Weight: N/A
- Roller bed (LxWxH): 3240 x 4330 x 160 mm
- Roller diameter: 150 mm
- Roller length: 1000 mm
- Friction coefficient of roller from factory dry/wet: Min. 0.7/0.6
- Wheel span: 700 to 2700 mm
- Distance between roller centres: 430 mm, 554 mm
- Maximum test axle weight: 6000 kg
- Gear motor size: 3.8 kW
- Max. brake force measurement: 1450 daN
- Test speed: 2.0 km/h
- Display (LxWxH): 735 x 500 x 140 mm
- Control box (LxWxH): 600 x 600 x 210 mm
- Display brake force scale: 0 – 750 daN, 0 – 1500 daN
- Brake force measuring accuracy: 0 – 100 daN: +/- 1 daN, > 100 daN: +/- 1% FS
- Weight measuring accuracy: 0-100 kg: +/-2 kg, >100 kg: +/-2% FS
- Pedal force measuring accuracy: 0 – 100 daN: +/-1 daN
- Power and fuses: 3 x 400 Vac + N + PE, Min. 25 Amp, 3 x 230 Vac + PE, Min. 10 Amp