BM605 Tacho Tester
The BM605 tacho tester is a strong tester with 4 rollers.
The tacho tester features a range of options that allows for a customized configuration.
- The rollers are only 150 mm above floor level allowing for very short drive on/off ramps (only 125 cm on each side).
- Test of almost any vehicle regardless of brand and age.
- The display can be mounted either on the wall, saving floor space, or on floor column devices, that are designed so equipment is protected even when floor is cleaned with chemicals.
- Can be installed in-ground using a hot galvanized subframe.
- Can be installed on-ground.
- Can easily be transported from site to site on a flatbed truck or trailer.
- Private workshops.
- Vehicle inspection bodies.
BM605 – Onground Tachograph Tester
The BM605 is an onground tester for testing the speedometer of the vehicle. The BM605 can measure speed of up to 120 km/h.
BM605 – Inground Tachograph Tester
The BM605 is an inground tester for testing the speedometer of the vehicle. The BM605 can measure speed of up to 120 km/h.
BM605 in-ground tacho tester
Speed test with BM605 in-ground tacho tester. A movie by BM distributor, V-tech, in the UK.
BM605 on-ground tacho tester
Speed test with BM605 on-ground tacho tester. A movie by BM distributor, V-tech, in the UK.
Product Short Description :
A strong tacho tester for testing of speed on light and heavy vehicles with an axle load up to 16000 kg.
- Dimensions: N/A
- Weight: 673 kg
- Speedometer tester (LxWxH): 2986 x 615 x 170 mm
- Subframes (LxWxH): 3080 x 710 x 174 mm
- Roller diameter: 159 mm
- Roller length: 1000 mm
- Wheel span: 800 to 2800 mm
- Maximum test axle weight: 16000 kg
- Measuring range: 0 – 120 km/h
- Power and fuses: 1 x 230 Vac + N + PE, Min. 6 Amp