BM74000 Chassis Load Simulation
The BM74000 chassis load simulation applies the load simulation directly from top-down onto the vehicle.
This system features a range of options that allows for a costumized configuration.
- Easily moved around by one person.
- Easily and quickly released and moved when the vehicle needs to move forward.
- The load sensing valve/function and suspension system of the vehicle is activated during test.
- Advanced control software maintains the requested load when the vehicle airbags inflate.
- Rails are concreted into the floor.
- The BM74000 is fixed to the floor via anchor pins placed into the rails.
- Developed for VOSA, Vehicle Operator Safety Administration, in Great Britain.
- Installed in more than 50 vehicle inspection lanes in Scotland, England and Wales.
BM74000 brochure EN (PDF)
BM74000 Chassis Load System
Load simulation applied from top-down onto the vehicle and powered by electrical pallet truck. The BM74000 can easily be moved around by one person.
Product Short Description :
Load simulation system for applying load to the vehicle from top-down.
- Dimensions: N/A
- Weight: 1800 kg
- Load capacity: 10 ton
- Height of load application unit: 310-2110 mm
- Length of movement of the load application unit: 1800 mm
- Hydraulic cylinder: Ø140 / Ø90 x 600 mm
- Hydraulic pressure: 0-200 bar
- Height of arm: 2248 mm
- Width of load simulator: 1110 mm
- Length of load simulator (excl. pallet truck): 3400 mm
- Voltage: 24 VDC