In July 2006 the Vehicle & Operator Services Agency (VOSA) awarded BM Autoteknik A/S the contract to supply Vehicle Testing Equipment, and Vehicle Inspection Pits at all of the VOSA Goods Vehicle Testing Stations throughout the UK.
- Company: Vehicle & Operator Services Agency (VOSA)
- Country: England
- can perform brake test on Passenger Cars, Lorries, Bus, Coaches, Trucks and Trailers.
- can test each wheel up to 5500 kgf and this way designed to test axles of 20 Ton to more than 50 % brake efficiency.
- is fully computerised with the Windows based software BM FlexCheck RBT.
The VOSA operator is controlling the BM14200 from touch screen or optionally PDA units featuring both a remote control and displaying all brake test readings.
The BM FlexCheck RBT software is modular and prepared for handling and collecting all inspection data in the test lane including:
- Emission data
- Head light test data
- Visual inspection data using PDA units
- Other equipment.
BM is supplying VOSA with a unique 10 Ton Push-down load simulator, BM74000. The Load Simulator is electrical driven and the load application is controlled by an integrated computer unit. The load is applied by placing a steel “locking pin” between the BM74000 Load Simulator and tracks, which are concreted into the floor close to the brake tester.
The key advantages of using BM74000 Load Simulator is:
- All operation takes place above ground, so BM14200 brake tester does not need to be placed over an inspection pit.
- The Load Sensing Valve of the vehicle is automatically, correctly and safely activated and deactivated after the brake test.
BM is supplying VOSA with Emission test equipment.