All-in-one galvanized steel inspection pit for Roller Brake Tester and Wheel Play detector with side stair-entrance and hydraulic aluminum cover. The BM65 Pre-fabricated steel pit is a fast, easy and cost-effective installation indoor or outdoor.
- Manufactured in hot galvanized steel and aluminum.
- Cable remote control of hydraulic aluminum cover.
- Hydraulic lift of inspection floor up to app 40 cm.
- Integrated sump-tank for easy management of waste and avoidance of connection to public sewer system.
- Installation of Brake tester and Wheel Play Detector.
- Stair side entrance.
- Installation directly on a sand-base without need for concreting.
- Optional side stair-entrance in either left of right side of pit for adaption to Left- respective Right hand drive or adaption to site space limitations.
TRANSPORT OF BM65
The BM65 pit can be transported inside a 20’ container from BM Autoteknik in Denmark to the customer’s site. The BM65 is equipped with a transport roller mounted on the outside of the pit, which allows for rolling the steel pit in- and out of the container using for example a forklift:
Alternatively, BM65 can be transported on a flatbed truck:
ROLLER BRAKE TESTER
Model BM14200 and BM18200 brake tester can be installed into the BM65 steel pit.
The BM14200 is a conventional roller brake tester for test of axles up to 16 ton. The BM14200 can be supplied with a pull down axle load simulation system.
The BM18200 is a unique roller brake tester for test of axles up to 16 ton. The BM18200 is supplied with a hydraulic controlled lift of the rollerbed for load simulation.
The lifting height is 255 mm and lifting power is 16 Ton. A unique axle tie-down system can be supplied with BM18200 brake tester.
Both BM14200 and BM18200 brake testers can be supplied with physical display, Windows software and/or Android Tablet solutions.
WHEEL PLAY DETECTOR
Model BM53000 wheel play detector can be installed into the BM65 steel pit.
The BM53000 is a hydraulic controlled wheel play detector for wear test of axles up to 20 ton and operated via a robust remote control unit.
The large 1000 mm x 850 mm plate moves 100 mm in eight different direction and the plates autocentralize after usage, so the wheel play detector is ready for test of the next axle.
With maximum axle distances the operator can place axles on both the brake tester and the play detector and hereby conduct test of both before moving the vehicle forward.